Welcome to the 29th episode of Reaching for the Moon, the podcast brought to you by the Witches and Pagans of Everglades Moon Local Council. The Wheel continues to turn and we find ourselves at Imbolc! The days are starting to grow longer as the Sun Child born at Yule grows in strength. Happy New Year everyone!
Within our Imbolc 2017 podcast, you will find:
- Music: “Calling the Elements” song by Crow Women who are members of CoG, from their album “Crow Goddess“.
- The Interview: Lady Bridget sits down with Lord Gwydion about taking part in the show Peter and the Starcatcher (Buy your tickets here! https://www.facebook.com/events/1818982735042383/)
- Pandie’s Pagan Project: where we learn how to make candleholders using Alum Powder and Mason Jar lids
- Music: “Between” by Mama Gina from her album, “I Remember Love“
- BRAND NEW!: the latest edition to our podcast by Lady Bridget, where she will discuss the different myths of the year. Leave a comment to help us pick a name for this segment!
- It’ll Grow on You: with Lord Riekin where we learn about effective bug control
- Foodoo: where Qabal teaches us how to use poppyseeds for Imbolc recipes
- Music: “Ganesh is Fresh” by Ginger Doss, from her album “From Love to Love“
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK AND TWITTER!
If you have suggestions or comments, we’d love to hear them! If you’d like to contribute something to our podcast, whether it’s your music, an article, or something else, please leave us a comment below and we’ll get back to you to help make that happen! Please be sure to leave us feedback on iTunes. It’s a great way to help other pagans find us, and makes us feel awesome when we see those 5-Stars!
The lovely music between our segments was supplied by JewelBeat. Download your free music and free sound effects at www.jewelbeat.com.
Blessed be! We are EMLC, and We are CoG!
Listen right at this page using the player below: