Welcome to the Samhain episode of EMLC’s pagan podcast, Reaching for the Moon! As the veil thins and the energies shift towards winter, we go a bit more introspective this time around. Big thanks to everyone in Everglades Moon Local Council for contributing and sharing with us. In this episode you’ll find:
- An Introduction by Sirona
- Changes How the change of Seasons is Unique to Florida, by Lady Bridget
- Invocations : Invocation to Dis and Umbria by Alpandia
- Book Review: A review of Christian Day’s “The Witch’s Book of the Dead” by Kasha
- It’ll Grow on You: Lord Riekin discusses uses of Ginger, Horseradish and Molasses
- Wordsmithing: Raven read “The Raven” by Edgar Allen Poe
- Workshop: Part 1 of Skip Kent’s Rootwork Workshop from the 1st Annual Lake Okeechobee Summer Solstice Festival
- Music: Sink Down, by Aradia, from Songs for All Seasons
You can subscribe to our podcast using this link for iTunes, using your favorite Podcast listening device from this download link, or right here from our site by clicking the grey PLAY button below!
Are you in touch with us? Be sure to subscribe to our podcast to stay in-the-know with what’s going on down here with Everglades Moon LC. But our podcast is not the only way to keep up with us! You can LIKE us on Facebook and FOLLOW us on Twitter! We’ll be live tweeting from Turning the Tide 2013. If you’re there, use #TTT2013 to be included in our discussion!
If you have suggestions or comments, we’d love to hear them! If you’d like to contribute something to our podcast, whether it’s your music, an article, or something else, please leave us a comment below and we’ll get back to you to help make that happen! Please be sure to leave us feedback on iTunes. It’s a great way to help other pagans find us, and makes us feel awesome when we see those 5-Stars!
You may have noticed that we’ve got some really nice music between our segments now. This great music was supplied by JewelBeat. Download your free music and free sound effects at www.jewelbeat.com.
Blessed be! We are EMLC, and We are CoG!