Welcome to the 45th episode of Reaching for the Moon, the podcast brought to you by the Witches and Pagans of Everglades Moon Local Council. The Wheel continues to turn and we find ourselves at Lughnassadh! How’s your harvest? We’ve begun to reap new content for you!
Within our Lughnassadh, 2018 podcast, you will find:
- Pandie’s Pagan Projects: Finding Cool Things for your Travel Altar
- Music: “Blodeuwedd” by Silverbranch from the album “Hand to Hand”
- Foodoo: Lady Bridget takes over Foodoo to talk about cooking Corn on the Cob
- Sea Spells by the Seashore: we discuss Sea Gods with Coyote Morningstar
- Music: “Wonderous Water” by Crow Women from their album, “Crow Magic“
- Beloved Dead: Lady Rayna discusses the Making of an Ancestor
- Music: “Goddess of Letting Go” by Mama Gina from her album, “Goddess Kiss’d“
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK AND TWITTER!
If you have suggestions or comments, we’d love to hear them! If you’d like to contribute something to our podcast, whether it’s your music, an article, or something else, please leave us a comment below and we’ll get back to you to help make that happen! You don’t have to be a member of EMLC to contribute to our podcast. Please be sure to leave us feedback on iTunes. It’s a great way to help other pagans find us, and makes us feel awesome when we see those 5-Stars!
Blessed be! We are EMLC, and We are CoG!
Listen right at this page using the player below: