Welcome to the 60th episode of Reaching for the Moon, the podcast brought to you by the Witches and Pagans of Everglades Moon Local Council. The Wheel continues to turn and we find ourselves at Beltane! (and in the midst of a pandemic! Holy smokes!)
Within our Beltane, 2020 podcast, you will find:
- Music: “Brownie Song” by Undertaker’s DaughterMama Gina, from her album “Undertaker’s Daughter“
- StarsByJoseph Aequitas brings us another round of amazing astrological teachings! Book a personal reading from him via email at “firstname.lastname@example.org”
- Pandie’s Pagan Projects where we dye fabric using ice (yes, ice!)
- Prayers for the Dead Rayna Templebee interviews Byron Ballard, Asheville’s Village Witch, about her “Prayer for the Dead” which has become very popular during this crisis. Visit her website or follow her on InstaGram or Twitter!
- Music: “Free the Heart” by Crow Women, from their album, “Crow Women“
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK AND TWITTER!
If you have suggestions or comments, we’d love to hear them! If you’d like to contribute something to our podcast, whether it’s your music, an article, or something else, please leave us a comment below and we’ll get back to you to help make that happen! You don’t have to be a member of EMLC to contribute to our podcast. Please be sure to leave us feedback on iTunes. It’s a great way to help other pagans find us, and makes us feel awesome when we see those 5-Stars!
Blessed be! We are EMLC, and We are CoG!
Listen right at this page using the player below: