Welcome to the 39th episode of Reaching for the Moon, the podcast brought to you by the Witches and Pagans of Everglades Moon Local Council. The Wheel continues to turn and we find ourselves at Imbolc! The days are getting longer, and we’re excited to light the candles to celebrate the returning of the sun with you.
Within our Imbolc, 2018 podcast, you will find:
- Music: “Come by the Hills” by Emerald Rose from their album, “Bending Tradition”
- Sea Spells by the Seashore: The Caims of Bridgid with Coyote Morningstar
- Foodoo: Qabal teaches us how to make Spanish Hot Chocolate
- Get to know EMLC!: Alpandia interviews Coral Bruce from Spiraling Heart Coven
- Music: “The Brownie’s Song by Mama Gina, from her album, “The Undertaker’s Daughter“
- Workshop Shaylee presents her workshop entitled “Intuitive Tarot”
- Music: “Ma Belle” by Ginger Doss, from her album “From Love to Love“
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK AND TWITTER!
If you have suggestions or comments, we’d love to hear them! If you’d like to contribute something to our podcast, whether it’s your music, an article, or something else, please leave us a comment below and we’ll get back to you to help make that happen! Please be sure to leave us feedback on iTunes. It’s a great way to help other pagans find us, and makes us feel awesome when we see those 5-Stars!
Blessed be! We are EMLC, and We are CoG!
Listen right at this page using the player below: