Welcome to the 23rd episode of Reaching for the Moon, the podcast brought to you by the Witches and Pagans of Everglades Moon Local Council. The Wheel continues to turn and we find ourselves at Litha! We’re still on a bit of a musical high from Caldera Pagan Music Fest. This episode features music we love and interviews with artists who performed at the festival this past Memorial Day weekend.
LISTEN TO US ON: ITUNES | STITCHER | LIBSYN | ON THIS PAGE
Within our Litha 2016 podcast, you will find:
- Interview: with Arthur Hinds by Lady Bridget at Caldera Fest
- Music : “Padstow” by Emerald Rose, from their album “Sunwise“
- Myths: Baltic Myth of Jurate and Kastytis brought to us by Aequitas
- FooDoo: where Qabal teaches us how to Make Gazpacho, the Perfect Summer Soup
- Interview: with Mama Gina by Lady Bridget at Caldera Fest
- Music: “Due North” by Mama Gina, from The Green Album
- Interview: with Damn the Bard by Lady Bridget at Caldera Fest
- Music : “Mountain Fey” by Emerald Rose, from their album “Sunwise.
We love supporting our Pagan Musical Artists, and invite you to do the same! Learn more about the artists featured in this month’s podcast by these links:
Find out more about Emerald Rose at http://www.emeraldrose.com
Purchse music by Arthur Hinds through CDBaby
Find more of Mama Gina’s music at http://www.mamagina.com
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK AND TWITTER!
If you have suggestions or comments, we’d love to hear them! If you’d like to contribute something to our podcast, whether it’s your music, an article, or something else, please leave us a comment below and we’ll get back to you to help make that happen! Please be sure to leave us feedback on iTunes. It’s a great way to help other pagans find us, and makes us feel awesome when we see those 5-Stars!
You may have noticed that we’ve got some really nice music between our segments now. This great music was supplied by JewelBeat. Download your free music and free sound effects at www.jewelbeat.com.
Blessed be! We are EMLC, and We are CoG!
Listen right at this page using the player below: