Turning the Tide returns February 2-4, 2024
Everglades Moon Local Council is excited to present Turning the Tide 17: Crafting the Magick.
Our festival is back and in-person. Join us February 2-4 for a weekend of rituals, workshops, and community-building.
We are planning the festival now, but you can book your spot.
What is Turning the Tide?
Our Culture and Policies
Turning the Tide is a sacred space for cultivating a spiritual community. To foster a welcoming and safe atmosphere for everyone, we have established the following guidelines.
- Participants must respect the camp rules established by Miami Dade Parks Rules and Regulations and event management.
- Parents are responsible for their children at all times.
- No nudity is permitted.
- Video recording and photography without consent is prohibited.
- EMLC reserves the right to deny or revoke admission to Turning the Tide without refund for dangerous or disruptive behavior or non-compliance with gathering policies.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Reserve your spot for Turning the Tide with a $65.00 per person donation.
We offer a limited amount of Work Exchange Positions. If you are interested in Work Exchange, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Event Donation includes:
- Cabin, tent, or RV space
- Breakfast on Saturday and Sunday
- All workshops
- All rituals
- Potluck dinner on Saturday
- And any other festivities throughout the weekend.