Everglades Moon Local Council is excited to gather face-to-face once again and welcome you to Turning the Tide.
Turning the Tide is our annual Yuletide weekend festival. It’s a time to gather with old friends and make new ones, to celebrate together, learn from each other, and nourish our minds and spirits. It’s been a challenging couple of years. Our last Turning the Tide was online. This year’s theme, Homecoming, centers on reuniting with our Pagan family and friends to celebrate life, make magick, and have fun.
Turning the Tide turns 15 this year, and we are looking forward to sharing ritual space with you once again. So join us as we come together for our Homecoming! It’s a camping weekend full of rituals, workshops, food, and warm community.
The North Miami Beach urban oasis home to Turning the Tide is a historic site that features an overnight camping facility with cabins, a bathhouse, a mess hall, and scenic river views.
After you reserve your spot, your confirmation will disclose the exact location of the venue.
Reserve Your Spot
This year, we are doing a sliding scale between $40 and $60; donate what you can afford. We understand that it has been a hard two years, so we wanted to provide a more flexible donation amount. Additionally, we would like to remind everyone that we offer a limited amount of Work Exchange Positions.
Event donation includes:
- Cabin, tent, or RV space
- Opening, main, and closing rituals
- All workshops
- Breakfast Saturday & Sunday
- Pot-luck dinner Saturday evening
Our Culture and Policies
Turning the Tide is a sacred space for cultivating a spiritual community. To foster a welcoming and safe atmosphere for everyone, we have established the following guidelines.
- Participants must respect the camp rules established by Miami Dade Parks Rules and Regulations and event management.
- Parents are responsible for their children at all times.
- No nudity is permitted.
- Video recording and photography without consent is prohibited.
- EMLC reserves the right to deny or revoke admission to Turning the Tide without refund for dangerous or disruptive behavior or non-compliance with gathering policies.
If you do not feel that you can agree to abide by these policies, please do not submit a reservation form.